SuperFOIL SF19+ (plus) Multi-layer Thermal Insulation is a high tech foil solution that is perfect for roofs, walls, floors, new builds or retrofits.
Multi-foil and specifically is an easy to fit product that helps reduce heat transfer on all 3 fronts. By taking advantage of low emissivity foil layers, radiation heat transfer is minimized. The loft & foam layers then help protect against conduction heat transfer. SuperFOIL also provides a barrier to the movement of air and controls air leakage. This control of air leakage is essential to the further improvement of energy efficiency and for insulating against convection heat transfer.
If you are looking to buy SuperFoil SF19+ by Boulder Developments, Your can purchase with confidence through Online Insulation, knowing that your order is very important to us.
SF19+ achieves R values of 2.97 for walls and 2.49 for Roofs. Providing better options and solutions as low as U0.10. SF19+ comes in new convenient rolls that are 1.2m by 10m.
- Thickness: 45mm
- Length: 10m
- Width: 1.5m
- Coverage: 15m2
- Layers: 11
- R Value: 2.97
- Weight: 10.5kg
Product Features:• SF19+ SuperFOIL is BBA Agrément certified for use in roofs & walls..
• SF19+ SuperFOIL has a BBA certified R value of 2.53 in pitch or flat roofs & 2.97 in walls.
• Utilises Dupont ultra efficient nano coating technology to improve performance.
• SF19+ SuperFOIL also acts as a radiant barrier to reflect excessive heat gain during the summer months as well as insulating throughout the year.
• ‘DUET’ Installation – An over and under the rafter application consisting of two layers of SuperFOIL. SF19+ with SF40 provides a U-value of 0.16.
• ’COMBI’ Installation – Use SuperFOIL with any other insulation including mineral wool or foam board to achieve the new regs.
• SF19+ SuperFOIL is ideal for use in walls and roof structures in new build and in renovation, refurbishment / extension projects.
• SF19+′s technical specification means high performance from a small footprint.
• Easy installation results in minimal waste. Superfoil is manufactured with 40% recycled materials and is recyclable at the end of its useful life.
Water Vapour Resistance - 1200MNs/g
Resistance to water penetration - W1
Flexibility at low temp. - -40c
Tensile Properties - Length (After Ageing) - 635 N/50mm
Tensile Properties - Width (After Ageing) - 580 N/50mm
Reaction to Fire (Euroclass) - Class E (behind plasterboard)