40mm Kooltherm K103 is an advanced floor insulation solution, for use with solid concrete or suspended timber floors. It has a thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK and is ideal for both new build and refurbishment projects
As part of our Kooltherm K100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.019 W/mK across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate beam and block, concrete and timber floors.
- One of the thinnest commonly used insulation for floors, allowing U-values to be reached with minimal thickness
- Can reduce the cost of related items - soil removal, service connections
- Suitable for use in underfloor heating systems
- Lightweight insulation that is easy to transport, handle and install
- Kooltherm K103 has a thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK across all thicknesses.
- Kooltherm K103 achieves Euroclass C-s2,d0
8 Boards per pack = 23.04m2